Element is a multi Cannabis Cup-winning brand that was created to provide the highest quality cannabis concentrates to patients and enthusiasts alike. Made in Michigan and sourced from its finest cultivators, Element products are free of distillate, non-cannabis botanical terpenes and additives.
Free of distillate, botanical terpenes and additives, Element Pure Live cartridges contain 100% live resin concentrate. These strain specific cartridges provide a full-spectrum experience and offer a strong, strain-specific flavor profile.
- Refilling a cartridge on your Elements battery has never been easier! With just one simple twist, you can enjoy all the benefits of an Element’s refill cartridge.
- Pre-filled for accuracy and convenience.
- The atomizer designed exclusively for Elements is engineered to guarantee that clogs are avoided, ensuring every drop of oil gets used.
USING AND CARING FOR YOUR ELEMENTS VAPE
- It will take 40 minutes to fully charge your Elements battery from completely flat, and one battery cycle will last approximately 200 draws.
- To turn your battery on/off click the button 5 times. To adjust heat settings, click three times to toggle through the different voltages.
- Please allow your battery to cool down fully between uses. Over use on the highest temperature setting will result in your cartridge burning out more quickly.
- On average one 500mg cartridge will last 150 draws. This depends on the heat setting used and smokers length of draw.
- Your cartridges’ airflow cannot be adjusted, and is optimally set for our oils thick viscosity.
- Do not store your battery in direct sun light or high temperatures.
- Screw your cartridge on and off of your pen from the base, to avoid stress on the battery joint.
- Store your batter safely when in transit. Please do not squash your battery in a pocket, sit on it, or crush it in your bag. The joints are sturdy but do need care.
- Elements cartridges and batteries are manufactured using a standard 510 thread.
There are no reviews yet.