Woodbridge Cannabis Delivery
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
- 8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
- 8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 647-660-7351
How to Buy Weed in Woodbridge with TropicExotic
To become a member of TropicExotic, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with TropicExotic
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
- Click HERE to join our website (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up)
- You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
- You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
The majority of orders will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days when using Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to reach more remote locations. We offer convenient doorstep delivery of a variety cannabis products from all across Canada, including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts.
Weed Legalisation in Woodbridge Ontario
Wondering if you can legally smoke or grow marijuana in Woodbridge, Ontario? You’re in luck! As of October 17th, 2018, both recreational and medical cannabis is legal throughout Canada as outlined by the Cannabis Act. However, it’s important to note that each Province and Territory have different sets of rules surrounding cannabis use – so be sure to check your local bylaws before indulging. For a full breakdown of the current laws regarding cannabis in Woodbridge specifically, you can visit the Ontario Government’s official page on the matter.
The rules and regulations for cannabis in Woodbridge, Ontario are as follows:
- It is only legal for those 19 years and older to purchase, possess, consume, and grow recreational cannabis.
- You can use cannabis in the comfort of your own home, or in designated smoking areas outdoors and indoors. You are also able to smoke while driving a residential vehicle, as long as it is within a controlled region.
- Smoking marijuana is restricted in various locations, including but not limited to indoor public areas, schools, and hospitals. You are also not allowed to smoke weed whilst driving a vehicle.
- You are able to carry up to 30 grams of dried marijuana or equivalent on you. (1 gram = 5 grams of fresh buds, 15 grams of edibles, 70grams of liquid product, 0.25 grams of concentrate).
- You may grow up to four cannabis plants per household. There are, however, regulations on attached residences and if you do not own the home.
Woodbridge is a beautiful town in Canada with a large Italian community. The main street, Woodbridge Avenue, offers breathtaking views and plenty of businesses to explore like the Market Lane Shopping Centre. If you’re looking for something fun to do, be sure to check out the Woodbridge Fairgrounds which hosts exciting events such as the annual Woodbridge Fair! If you’re hoping to explore and learn more about nature, Woodbridge is definitely the perfect place for you. The Kortright Centre for Conservation and the Boyd Conservation Area are both found in Vaughn, Ontario. The former is located at 9550 Pine Valley Drive while the latter is situated at 8739 Islington Avenue. These areas offer a variety of activities such as birdwatching, hiking, and attending outdoor concerts during summer months.
Stop your search now and head on over to Market Lane Shopping Centre! Tucked away in 140 Woodbridge Avenue in stunning downtown Woodbridge, this outdoor centre has it all. With fashionable boutiques, chic beauty salons, delicious food shops and restaurants galore, as well as an array of professional services – talk about convenience!
Woodbridge is home to many affluent neighborhoods, one of which is National Estates. This subdivision consists of the biggest homes in Vaughan—some with direct access to The National Golf Club of Canada. Weston Downs is another luxurious community containing grand estate houses that have space for two or three vehicles in their garage and are situated on remarkable pieces of property. In addition, Woodbridge offers a diverse range suitable for all buyers including budget-friendly detached houses with single-car garages, semi-detached residences and townhomes.
The Woodbridge Pool & Memorial Arena, located at 5020 Highway 7, provides various skating, hockey and swimming programs that cater to people of all skill levels and ages. The Ontario Soccer Centre is situated at Vaughan Grove Sports Park on 7401 Martin Grove Road.
Woodbridge is the perfect location for private golf clubs like Board Of Trade Golf & Country Club and The National Golf Club Of Canada.
The Vellore Cultural Interpretive Centre was once Vaughan Township Hall, but has been restored and now offers two programming areas on the main level. It is conveniently located at 9541 Weston Rd., Woodbridge (Rutherford Rd. & Weston Rd.).